21.3.11

printable thank you's

Me and Jilly gave ourselves a week long hiatus from blogging, in honor of spring break, but we're back....with a vengeance.

The last few days of our break, were spent up north in the cool pines of AZ. It was a great little get away, free from the distractions of home. A chance to unwind, play games, eat great food, and well, be lazy. First stop was my cousin's wedding in Taylor. She comes from a family of 12 and all of her siblings were there, which meant there was a lot of chatting and catching up to do. The next day we hooked up with Jilly's family and played at a cabin in Pinetop, riding horses and quads, eating junk food to our hearts content, and solving the world's problems until the wee hours of the morning.

Next stop on our road trip was Mommy's house in Snowflake. Jill's family of 5, my family of 3, Jill's sis Erica and her husband Brett, along with her 4 sweetest nieces were there, which made for one gigantic party. Daddy lit the wood burning stove, Mommy fired up the oven, and we sunk ourselves deep into utopia for the next 24 hours. After church and a big pan of homemade lasagna, we all headed back down the mountain, to reality.....

Now we're back at home with a lot of good memories, a lot of laundry, and a few thank you notes to send. I thought I would add a personal touch by creating the cards, and I thought maybe you could use them too.

{click on the image to download and print}



So thankful for a break, for my family, the mountains, extended family, for amazing friends.

They say it's supposed to rain tomorrow.....YIPPEE!

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments and we read every single one. Go ahead, make our day!
Mia & Jilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...