11.5.13

mother's day winners

Hopefully you are all just out of your bubble baths and tucked away in preparation for the big day tomorrow!  But since we said we would pick the winners tonight, we thought we'd post the results as well.

Lucky girl #1, taking home The Vintage Mother loot is:
#26, 1littlemom.  Congratulations Steph!

Lucky girl #2, adding some new kitchen gear is:
#15, Penelope.  You're going to love it all!

Lucky girl #3, who will be enjoying a great new book is:
#6, Beth, who happens to be one of our biggest fans!  YAY BETH!

Lucky girl #4, winner of the tags and trimmings is:
#13, Teri. You will be blessing our names the next time you wrap a gift!

To claim your prizes, please email your addresses to us at meandjilly@gmail.com. 

Hope you all have a blessed day tomorrow.  Thanks for being so wonderful.  It has certainly made our Mother's Day celebration a little sweeter to read through each and every comment.  Virtual hugs from us!

xoxo,
Jilly + Mia  

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! Love your blog and look forward to all the new posts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia, Jilly!!!! We were off the grid all weekend and when I just checked my e-
    mail I saw the WONDERFUL news that I was one of your winners---
    my cup runneth over with excitement!
    Thank you so much- can't wait to get my goodies- I don't
    remember ever winning anything before! whoop whoop~
    xo, beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suggest good information in this message, click here.
    bettinggame.info
    gamblerpro.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future.เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is often certainly my at first time Have a look at for your internet site And that i am quite serious about the content or web site posts that you serve. Supply plenty of being familiar with for me. Many thanks for sharing helpful and do not forget, maintain sharing helpful particulars:สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments and we read every single one. Go ahead, make our day!
Mia & Jilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...