25.2.11

the one thing i can't live without




Have you ever found something so rare, so life changing, so important that when you're without it you feel out of sorts, you can't function, and you even have a hard time breathing? Then you'll know what I'm talking about when I say I can't imagine being without my

SHAMPOO IN A CAN.


What's so great about that, you say....

Well if you know me at all, you know I'd rather do ANYTHING then spend more time then I have to getting ready in the morning. Frankly I'd rather be diving with hungry sharks then doing my hair every day. Am I alone?

You know when your bangs are lifeless because you went a little too big and sexy the day before and you're trying to decide if it's worth washing, drying, and styling, or just pulling out a bobby pin? Yes, you do. You know when you're running late because you slept a little longer then you should have, or you were rewarding your knight in shining armor for doing the dishes the night before?

Just shake a can of Batiste Dry Shampoo, spray it in your roots, work it in with your fingers for a few seconds and brush it out. What happens next is nothing short of a miracle. Your lifeless, greasy hair has body, style, and smells like you've vacationed in a tropical island.

No need to try any other brands, I've used them all (including the expensive ones) and this one is my favorite. You can get it at your local Sally's Beauty Supply for a cool $5.99, or you can order a three pack {here} at Amazon. You'll love it so much that you'll tell your friends about it and they'll want to "borrow" it. Just know you're not gettin' it back.

Between my three sisters and I, we've tried every hair product on the market and I've simply never loved any of them quite like this one.

Just think about what you can do with all the time you'll free up. Go sign up for that knitting class you've been dying to take. Yes! Go tell your kids you're makin' lasagna from scratch tonight!

...and you, and you, and you, you're gonna love me!


PS. Please do not try any of their other scents at this time (it also comes in original and blush) unless you're over 80, then you go right ahead girl.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on the hair thing, it takes forever to blow my hair dry. In desperation I have used a ton of different products similar to this one (and trust me they are not cheap), but I have never really found one that I love. I am definitely going to try this one out. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it all too and the one I really liked,( I used as a teen) called Psssst... It is impossible to find now.....so I went to Sally's and bought this today for $8.79. Still cheaper than the designer stuff, however I had to buy the Blush because they had no other! (So Don't Laugh!) I kept thinking about what you said......... It wasn't that bad....LOL..... Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you've been using it longer then me? it looks like the price has gone up at sallys. I usually buy it in a three pack on Amazon. don't want to be without this stuff!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments and we read every single one. Go ahead, make our day!
Mia & Jilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...