5.1.11

winner #3 + felt flower tutorial

Lucky Winner #3.......
drum roll please........

Rachelle #187 from {Mommy I'm Hungry}

gets the $50 gift certificate to
Vintage Rose Wraps

Please contact us at meandjilly@gmail.com.... you have one week to claim your prize.


Now don't get bent out of shape if you didn't win, look at these other creative, DIY roses you might fancy.


Click {HERE} for the felt rose tutorial




{HERE} for the paper rose tutorial



With all the organizing you're doing, won't you need to make it pretty?
Check back tomorrow to see who our final winner will be!!!

xoxo j+m

6 comments:

  1. Yes! Thank you! I've been trying to figure out how to make these types of felt roses. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jilly & Mia...Just stopping by to tell you how much I love to visit! *Lynne*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally cannot get enough of flowers and birds for DIY projects. I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE all things flowery too! Thanks for taking the time to stop by. J+M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I've emailed you back. =)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments and we read every single one. Go ahead, make our day!
Mia & Jilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...