29.10.10

first friday find




Here's the deal......Every Friday Mia and I are going to post the fabulous find of the week to inspire you to get out there and be thrifty.

Scored these sisters at Good Will for $20!

I first walked into the store and saw just one little chair standing alone in the corner and thought "Cute chair, got an affection for the caning and the pumpkin upholstery, but do I really need another chair?" I put the idea on ice and walked around the rest of the store hunting for treasures, and that's when i spotted it's twin! Anyone who knows me recognizes that I'm a sucker for dainty pairs of chairs. I quickly turned the cushion over to see if I could spot the designer and saw my very own birth year stamped on the seat.
It was like a sign from the heavens, and the deal was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments and we read every single one. Go ahead, make our day!
Mia & Jilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...